Howdy Week General Events are events that take place during Howdy Week.
Submissions will be accepted through Dec. 9.
- Sponsored by a University office, department, or Recognized Student Organization as defined by Student Activities
- All event proposals require reservation of space prior to event submission
- Free to attend*
- Occur at the Texas A&M University – College Station Campus*
*Exemptions may be made by the Howdy Week Committee and/or New Student & Family Programs on a case-by-case basis. Exemptions should be requested by emailing New Student & Family Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: No alcohol may be purchased, sold, or otherwise distributed at any event a part of the Howdy Week schedule
- Highlighted as a part of the comprehensive Howdy Week schedule of events
- Included on marketing initiatives for Howdy Week (including signage, website, etc.)
- (Optional) Opportunity to disburse Howdy Week Promo Items
- Complete the post-Howdy Week survey
- Maintain all qualifications
Event Planner Resources
Want to host a Howdy Week event but not sure where to start? Visit our Event Planners Resources page for more information on the Howdy Week event approval process and what makes a successful Howdy Week event.